Lasciate Le Reti
Vuoi reagire a questo messaggio? Crea un account in pochi click o accedi per continuare.

E se le cose cominciassero a precipitare...? (I)

Pagina 31 di 199 Precedente  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 115 ... 199  Successivo

Andare in basso

E se le cose cominciassero a precipitare...? (I) - Pagina 31 Empty Re: E se le cose cominciassero a precipitare...? (I)

Messaggio Da Holubice Lun Mar 13, 2023 3:27 pm

Continua la guerra di nervi. Sperando che continui ad essere solo di nervi...

B-52 ai confini della Russia: cosa svela il viaggio del bombardiere Usa

E se le cose cominciassero a precipitare...? (I) - Pagina 31 4799497096_e2c35bf61b_o_0

"... Un B-52 statunitense ha svolto manovre programmate nell'area del Mar Baltico nella giornata di sabato 11 marzo e si è spinto fino a 125 chilometri da San Pietroburgo, seconda città della Russia. Il percorso del bombardiere americano, capace di portare ingenti quantità di armamenti tradizionali e anche di operare come vettore di testate nucleari, è stato ricostruito via FlightRadar24 dal canale RusNews. L'aereo, presumibilmente un B-52 dell'Air Force Global Strike Command partito dalla base della Royal Air Force di Fairford, nel sud-ovest dell'Inghilterra, è passato sul territorio della Polonia prima di sorvolare il Baltico. È passato a Est dell'isola svedese di Gotland e si è inserito nella strozzatura baltica tra Finlandia e Estonia, sorvolando un tratto di mare non lontano da San Pietroburgo. Prima di entrare nei cieli dell'isola di Gogland, che appartiene alla Russia, ha sterzato a Sud e ha poi volato su Estonia, Lettonia e Lituania per tornare infine a Ovest..." (CONTINUA NEL LINK SOPRA)

E se le cose cominciassero a precipitare...? (I) - Pagina 31 Icon_smile_question
Holubice
Holubice
Admin

Torna in alto Andare in basso

E se le cose cominciassero a precipitare...? (I) - Pagina 31 Empty Re: E se le cose cominciassero a precipitare...? (I)

Messaggio Da Holubice Lun Mar 13, 2023 5:23 pm

----------------------- VERSIONE IN ENGLISH -----------------------

So, let's summarize...

Since the collapse of the Leman Brothers Investment Bank, the economy has entered a period of recession that has plunged large parts of society into semi-poverty. Or in real poverty. All manufacturing has moved, from Western factories, to those of the Far East, where a worker (enslaved) can cost (even) 15 times less than here. To counter this competition, the West has responded by pushing innovation and (above all) automation to the maximum.

E se le cose cominciassero a precipitare...? (I) - Pagina 31 RIA-blog-Industrial-Robot-Sales-Broke-Records-in-2018

Those who have white hair, will explain to you that, to make the same sweater, to make the same tile, to make any product, the same type of factory, right now, uses a worker who controls, say, 15 fully automated looms: before, however, each loom had its own worker. The other 14 workers, inevitably, disappeared. And they will not return. This explains the (not negligible) economic growth, which is never accompanied by an equally large reduction in unemployment. A mechanism that I do not hesitate to call 'infernal and diabolical'.

E se le cose cominciassero a precipitare...? (I) - Pagina 31 Bambino-auto-2

The appeals that scientists, at least those not funded and secretly corrupted by the hydrocarbon industries, since I was a child, have tried to warn us about the risks of climate change caused by the risk in the atmosphere millions of tons of CO2. And, like a child who accidentally gets locked in a car, under the sun, And with the windows closed, now the disaster has been made: we have closed the windows, locked them, sealed them: even if we stopped heating our homes, if we stopped walking around with cars, even if we all stopped breathing, there would be nothing more to do: as happens in the cars of that poor child, The temperature of the passenger compartment (i.e. our atmosphere) will rise inexorably, year on year. Indeed, month on month. Making us do the end of the turkey in the oven.

E se le cose cominciassero a precipitare...? (I) - Pagina 31 6498b9b8f9_69485_mediterranean-sea-surface-temperature-node-full-image-2

The Mediterranean Sea has (I go to memory) a degree and a half more than normal. The same thing happened in the oceans. This means that that huge mass of water has accumulated an incredible amount of energy: like when you put a pot of cold water on your stove, for quite a long time the flame does not heat your kitchen: it does not do so until the water in the pot becomes hot but, when it has finished storing energy, Here your kitchen immediately warms up through the flame of the stove: here, we have passed this step: and we are realizing it from the temperatures of our cities that, literally, season after season, month after month, have gone crazy, and inexorably beat the record set a few days before.

E se le cose cominciassero a precipitare...? (I) - Pagina 31 95097ce5758a5f53211a1b83b69d9527

I read somewhere that this enormous energy released by the oceans ended up modifying the functioning of air currents in the Stratosphere, or at those heights where the winds blow (I go by memory ...) at 300 or 400 kilometers per hour. It is this change that caused the descent of a polar cyclone that placed its coldest point over the State of Wyoming (U.S.A.) causing temperatures of -57 degrees Celsius, and hundreds of frozen deaths. The same thing, in these hours, is happening in the valleys of Afghanistan. In other words, the North Pole is no longer in its place, and its air masses oscillate, like a huge crazy pendulum, going each time to hit a (once) temperate area. And this also has very serious long-term consequences: in those areas all potatoes were grown, because no one expected such a joke: translated, if this pendulum swings many times, throughout the winter, it will end up burning (with its frosts) almost all our crops. Crops, already very small, due to drought. Even this drought, an event never seen in memory (of all) the men who lived in those places.

E se le cose cominciassero a precipitare...? (I) - Pagina 31 Siccit%C3%A0

Diseases have appeared, various forms of Avian, Swine fever, but I mean above all Covid, which has managed to attack us all inside the house, forcing the so-called Advanced Societies to behave, no more, no less, roughly with the same countermeasures as Florence in 1348 (at the time of the Black Death). Far from being defeated, Covid is still blocking the giant China, which giant, given its huge population, will almost certainly act as an incubator for new variants that will make the vaccines used so far ineffective. If you search the internet, you will find that new varieties of mosquitoes have appeared in Indonesia and Cambodia that are absolutely immune and resistant to pesticides..

E se le cose cominciassero a precipitare...? (I) - Pagina 31 Addetti-della-campagna-antimalarica-con-bombole-di-ddt
(fonte: https://phys.org/news/2022-12-mosquitoes-highly-resistant-insecticides-vietnam.html)

... and there are (once only) tropical diseases, such as Dengue, and several others, of which no pharmaceutical company has produced vaccines, because they exclusively affected poor countries, or people who would never have paid the costs of research and production of drugs. The larvae of these mosquitoes resist months and months, and surely a couple will arrive (inside container ships) in our ports. Ports that, now, have temperatures, if not really tropical, at least sufficient to carry those pathogens. In addition, they are running out of the animals called "Brain-eating Amoebas", or creatures that live in certain waters, waters that, if you drink them, or if you swim through them ...

E se le cose cominciassero a precipitare...? (I) - Pagina 31 L-ameba-mangia-cervello-espandendo-zone-uniti-v3-488187-1280x720
(fonte: https://tg24.sky.it/scienze/ameba-mangia-cervello)

... They make you go the way of the kissed apple, the inside of which is devoured by the worm. If Covid, so far, has somehow strangled you, this other disease is objectively a thousand times more atrocious.

E se le cose cominciassero a precipitare...? (I) - Pagina 31 Nuclear-weapons-usa

The purgatory of Covid was not over yet, which we woke up in the nightmare of thermonuclear conflict, with Russia on one side, and the West on the other. That then the problem is not limited there, if we look better, Russia has in fact allied itself with China (they are several times that they do military exercises together, they take off a squadron of atomic bombers to circumnavigate Japan, while the President of the U.S.A. is on a state visit, and much, much more ...) and to China and Russia, North Korea is de facto united, the religious Iran that is now able to manufacture advanced weapons, so much so that it supplies them to the Russians, Maduro's Venezuela and others.

E se le cose cominciassero a precipitare...? (I) - Pagina 31 Miniere-di-coltan-congo

China, in some places backed by Russia, is making its way through the chain of supplies of raw materials that, until now, have always been the dominance of the West: I mean the conflicts in North Africa, to secure uranium, zinc, cobalt mines, the same thing is happening with the assistance of China and Russia to Maduro's Venezuela, to Cuba itself, that is, a finger in the eye in the so-called 'Garden of Home' of the United States, the entire American continent, North, Central and South in which, we do not know on the basis of what divine right, the U.S.A. have always demanded that no one put their beak. The conflicts of these days are also understood in the light of these moves.

E se le cose cominciassero a precipitare...? (I) - Pagina 31 06745c642d240cf723931a01fc261838b399cb3e

China has decided, it is now evident from how it behaves, that it is time to close the game left pending at the end of the Long March, when Chiang Kai-shek's pro-capitalist troops, now defeated, all took refuge on the island of Taiwan and, thanks to the intervention of the US Navy, not all were slaughtered. The thing has basically remained frozen ever since. One can think as one wishes, but imagine if, in the mid-nineteenth century, the defeated Southern troops of General Lee had all withdrawn, say, all in Florida and the Chinese People's Army had intervened, catapulting millions of Chinese soldiers into Miami, getting in the way, preventing Lincoln's troops from settling the matter with his opponents. The anger of the Chinese can only be understood by putting oneself in their shoes, for example, by giving the (only apparently) absurd example I gave above. A hundred Chinese fighter-bombers aiming, one week yes, and the other as well, straight, straight, towards Taiwan, and then veering at the last minute, before entering the territorial waters of Taiwan, is a behavior that, in the long run, indeed, in the short term, will cause trouble. Troubles wanted and studied at the table.

E se le cose cominciassero a precipitare...? (I) - Pagina 31 L-esplosione-del-vulcano-hunga-tonga-vista-dal-satellite-3bmeteo-126656

So many volcanoes in the Fire Belt, I mean that imaginary circle that starts from New Zealand and, through the islands of Oceania, the Philippines, Japan, Russian Kamtchtka, Alaska, California, Mexico and Central America, and then all on the coast of South America, all together make the edges of the largest (and potentially destructive) Earth's tectonic plate. Well, there is an unusual awakening of many volcanoes: the explosion of the volcano of Tonga, a few months ago, if it had not occurred in the depths of the Pacific Ocean, but on the mainland, would have introduced so much dust and debris into the atmosphere, to cause a lowering of temperatures, and famines, much worse than those that occurred (for a similar event) in Europe and North America in the mid-nineteenth century ...

E se le cose cominciassero a precipitare...? (I) - Pagina 31 704896c7-5293-44f8-813a-b1ed966bd6e4
(fonte: https://it.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anno_senza_estate)

... there are three active volcanoes in Kamtchatka (one of which is gigantic), a couple in the Philippines, we have already talked about the underwater volcano of Tonga, and there, moreover, a small island has just emerged from the ocean from nowhere (an island with the habit of smoking ...) ...

E se le cose cominciassero a precipitare...? (I) - Pagina 31 Ec48ca803eb9b7a846c865ae21855ca9
(fonte: https://www.ansa.it/canale_scienza_t...dd175345e.html)

... I know that the subsoil (and I think also the volcanoes) of Alaska are in turmoil, a couple of volcanoes have rekindled in Central America, and three others (I go by memory) have started again along the Andes Cordillera). In the area of Peru and Chile there are continuous earthquakes. Much more frequent than usual.

The Earth's magnetosphere, or the enormous magnetic field caused by the movement (convective motion) of lava in the bowels of our planet is changing. And this change has (potentially) lethal consequences: the North Magnetic Pole, that point at which all our compasses indicate, is moving: it has never been stationary, it has always moved a few kilometers ......

E se le cose cominciassero a precipitare...? (I) - Pagina 31 Spostamento-polo-nord-magnetico
(fonte: https://www.wired.it/scienza/energia/2020/12/23/polo-nord-magnetico-spostando-rapidamente-siberia/)

... But now it is moving (I go by memory ...) of 60/70 kilometers every year. Perhaps you know that there are animals that manage to lay their eggs, even after many years, on the same beach, or in the same stream, where they were born, after having lived all their lives miles of miles away. Mind you: the same beach, not the same archipelago. Scientists have finally understood the mechanism behind it: in the eye of these animals there are substances that are sensitive to magnetism, and acts as a compass: in other words, the Eternal Father has placed a very sensitive and very effective GPS system even in the last of our turtles, and in the last of our salmon. That is how it is. Point. Now, with the movement of the North Magnetic Pole, more and more species end up getting their migratory path wrong...

E se le cose cominciassero a precipitare...? (I) - Pagina 31 1486713999424.rainews_20170210085633970
(fonte: https://www.rollingstone.it/pop-life/450-balene-pilota-stanno-morendo-spiaggiate-in-tasmania/532372/)

... for example, on two occasions, 450 Pilot Whales stranded, and died, in Tasmania, and in the area near Australia. I have read about the same phenomenon for other animal species. And this phenomenon does not have implications only for these poor beasts but, in perspective, a very bad prospect can erase any form of life on earth, because the position of the North Magnetic Pole also depends on the functioning (and effectiveness) of the Van Hallen Belts, and the so-called Magnetosphere ...

E se le cose cominciassero a precipitare...? (I) - Pagina 31 Vento-solare-shutterstock_603027377-1024x518
(fonte: https://it.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magnetosfera)

.. or that kind of magnetic 'shield', produced by the movement of incandescent material inside the Earth, which protects us from the particles emitted by the Solar Wind: if this shield were not there, probably there would be no Earth's atmosphere, at least not as we know it, and all waterways would dry up. . As you can see from the images, this magnetosphere is stronger at the equator, and divine less thick (and resistant) at the Poles: it is for this reason that, near the North Pole and near the South Pole, sometimes, these particles manage to hit us 'by crawl', causing the famous ...

E se le cose cominciassero a precipitare...? (I) - Pagina 31 C9ab01dcc56647325b5d44e37baee0bc
(fonte: https://it.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aurora_polare)

... Northern Lights. Which are beautiful, but if this saving North Magnetic Pole ended up being placed, say, on the Equator, here we would be hit by the Solar Wind with a shield that is no longer made of steel, but of paper.

Well, maybe I forgot something. But I think that is enough for the moment. I know that these speeches are very obnoxious, and very scary. But I, in my heart, feel the duty to do it to you. And to those who want to reproach me for my behavior, as if I were a kind of invaded monk of the Year One Thousand, who boasts of the End of the World, I remind him of the words of the devil, in the book "The Master and Margarita", when the devil himself, with his helpers, wandered in a park in Moscow, and two professors of the Institute of Atheism discussed among themselves about the NON-existence of God. The devil himself, at one point, objected to them that...

"These are facts. And in this world there is nothing more obstinate than a fact"

That's it.
Holubice
Holubice
Admin

Messaggio Da Holubice Mar Mar 14, 2023 8:58 am

Questi terremoti superficiali, nella zona dei Campi Flegrei, la zona a est della città di Napoli, in realtà avvengono nella sommità di una caldera, ovvero un super vulcano, pericolosissimo, che nella sua ultima esplosione ha sparato così tanto materiale nell'atmosfera, che ha finito per collassare. Questo avviene in un momento in cui il vulcano Etna sta eruttando, il vulcano Stromboli sta eruttando, o ha appena smesso, l'isola di Vulcano, nell'arcipelago delle Eolie, all'improvviso si ritrova con le acque che diventano bianche, come in una vasca idromassaggio Icuzzi. Ed infine, il fenomeno del bradisismo, ha sollevato la superficie del terreno della zona di Pozzuoli, fino a lasciare all'asciutto le barche nel porto... Non aggiungo altro, ricordo solo le parole del grande poeta Totó: - È la somma, che fa il totale... -

Terremoto ai Campi Flegrei, Napoli: scossa M 2.8/ Paura fra la gente ma nessun danno

E se le cose cominciassero a precipitare...? (I) - Pagina 31 Erwtewrte-kZI-U4608020353172491dF-872x473@CorriereMezzogiorno-Web-Mezzogiorno

"... Una forte scossa di terremoto è stata avvertita nella tarda serata di ieri, precisamente alle ore 23:40, fra Napoli e Pozzuoli con epicentro nei Campi Flegrei. La magnitudo non è stata altissima, pari a 2.8 gradi sulla scala Richter, ma è stata fra le più alte avvertite negli ultimi anni e il fatto che il terremoto abbia avuto un ipocentro molto basso, ha aumentato ulteriormente gli effetti. I quartieri maggiormente interessati sono stati quelli di Bagnoli, Fuorigrotta, Vomero, Rione Alto, Pianura, oltre a Pozzuoli, Quarto, Monterusciello, e il sisma è stato originato dal fenomeno del bradisismo..." (CONTINUA NEL LINK SOPRA)

... e, sebbene io abiti piuttosto distante da quella zona, sono lo stesso molto preoccupato, perché so quello che può combinare il mostro che alberga nel sottosuolo del Golfo di Napoli. Questo video, di un bravo geologo napoletano, spiega in modo chiaro la questione. Se hai bisogno di tradurre il video dall'Italiano, usa l'apposita opzione di You Tube ...

https://youtu.be/Df7QYD27w60

E se le cose cominciassero a precipitare...? (I) - Pagina 31 Icon_question

Ultima modifica di Holubice il Mer Mar 15, 2023 10:45 am - modificato 2 volte.
Holubice
Holubice
Admin

Messaggio Da Holubice Mar Mar 14, 2023 10:20 am

I cicloni e gli uragani, da quotidiani, sono diventati addirittura doppi. Nel senso, che ne abbiamo due al giorno...

Ciclone Freddy, quasi cento morti in Malawi

E se le cose cominciassero a precipitare...? (I) - Pagina 31 AA18AsUd

"... In Malawi sono quasi cento le vittime del ciclone Freddy, che ha colpito in particolare l'area della città di Blantyre. Lo ha comunicato l'Agenzia per le calamità naturali del Paese africano, sottolineando che il bilancio è tuttavia destinato a salire. Freddy, destinato a diventare il ciclone più duraturo mai registrato dai meteorologi, aveva già colpito il Mozambico e il Madagascar alla fine di febbraio..." (CONTINUA NEL LINK SOPRA)

Alluvioni devastanti in California: finora 2 morti e 10.000 evacuati, dichiarato stato di emergenza

E se le cose cominciassero a precipitare...? (I) - Pagina 31 Alluvioni

"... Forti alluvioni hanno colpito la California, in particolare la parte settentrionale e centrale, costringendo oltre 9mila residenti a lasciare le proprie case, letteralmente sommerse dall’acqua. Tra le aree più colpite si annovera la contea di Santa Cruz, dove circa 700 residenti di Soquel, cittadina di 10mila abitanti, sono rimasti intrappolati in seguito al crollo dell’unica strada che collega la comunità al resto della regione. Solo a Soquel sabato mattina più di 41.000 case e aziende sono rimaste senza elettricità. Massicce inondazioni hanno colpito anche Pajaro, nella contea di Monterey, come evidenziato in un tweet di Luis Alejo, presidente del consiglio di amministrazione..." (CONTINUA NEL LINK SOPRA)

... come al solito, niente tolgo, e niente aggiungo. Perché non ce n'è proprio nessun bisogno...

E se le cose cominciassero a precipitare...? (I) - Pagina 31 Icon_exclaim

Il post originale era questo:
https://www.scuolaforum.org/cristianesimo/6385-e-se-le-cose-cominciassero-precipitare.html#post43940
Holubice
Holubice
Admin

Messaggio Da Holubice Mar Mar 14, 2023 11:29 am

Ehi, qui va a finire che si prendono a sberle pure all'interno dei palazzi della Unione Europea... Eh sì, è proprio vero: ha dato il semaforo verde: il Principe di questo Mondo, nel gran finale, non avrà più nessun freno, e potrà creare tutto il caos di cui è capace... Ma durerà poco: perché costui, nelle mani del Grande Progettista di tutto l'Universo, non è altro che un utile idiota: serve solo come carta moschicida, in cui rimarranno appiccicati tutti i piccoli e grandi farabutti. Quelli che il Progettista, non vuole, e non vorrà mai, tra i piedi...

Terremoto su Bruxelles Michel-Von der Leyen, ora è guerra di avvocati

E se le cose cominciassero a precipitare...? (I) - Pagina 31 AA18AOGo

"... I rapporti tra i due non erano mai stati idilliaci. Difficile dimenticare la più che imbarazzante scena di qualche tempo fa ad Ankara, quando il presidente turco Erdogan fece accomodare i suoi ospiti giunti da Bruxelles in base ai suoi offensivi criteri: Charles Michel su un'elegante poltrona, Ursula von der Leyen su una scomoda sedia. Una mancanza di riguardo evidentissima e chiaramente voluta, ma Michel non alzò un sopracciglio e non spese una parola per chiedere rispetto per la presidente della Commissione europea. Quella di Ankara fu una rappresentazione plastica del cattivo sangue che scorre tra due personaggi che si percepiscono reciprocamente come rivali: entrambi, infatti stante la mancanza di una chiara gerarchia dei ruoli nelle complicate istituzioni di Bruxelles - ambiscono a essere l'attore decisivo, ad aver l'ultima parola a nome dell'Ue sia a livello interno che internazionale..." (CONTINUA NEL LINK SOPRA)

E se le cose cominciassero a precipitare...? (I) - Pagina 31 Icon_smile_question

Holubice
Holubice
Admin

Messaggio Da Contenuto sponsorizzato

Contenuto sponsorizzato

Pagina 31 di 199 Precedente  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 115 ... 199  Successivo

- Argomenti simili